Another day, another hard dollar in the dojo of life! We are winning most of the battles, if not the entire War.
This week will see a lot of changes with the end of our current cycle and the beginning of a transition week. We will see a lot of old school CrossFit, so buckle up and get ready for some classic MetCon stimulus!!!
Enjoy this show. Weekly Videos are up for your reference… Squish bug on Wednesday, and Double Under awareness of Tuesday.
- Welcome – Highlight Video
- Hope You Enjoyed the Commitment & Consistency Segment
- End of the Cycle
- De-Load Week
- Coach B – Shout Outs to Javi, Trevor, and Marie
- Don’t feel like a Burden
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Hope all is well my people.
Another great week is in the past and more capacity is waiting to be gained.
Weekly Videos are up. Enjoy this weeks update show:
- We have awesome coaches
- We have awesome members
- Shout Outs – Shanna & MC
Enjoy and #keepmoving
Another week is behind us and a short week is ahead. The weekly videos are up and it’s time for the update show.
This weeks episode highlights the following:
- :10 Don’t panic about the lack of real action
- :30 DTTO Challenge Focus Points
- :55 Mobility Focus this week
- 1:20 Renovations and Equipment from DTTO Funds
- 2:10 Coach B’s Shout-outs – Excitement about Accomplishments
- 2:31 Shane and Molly
- 2:47 – 6 AM Class
- 3:15 Rhonda
- 3:30 Weekly Programming
- 4:10 Bench & Deadlift – Oh Boy
- 4:30 Tempo BS and Handstand
- 4:55 OHS and Pistol
Keep Up the Grind and #keepmoving
Yo my peoples,
Sorry for the delay! So many good things going on right now.
Weekly videos are up and the update show is here:
Highlights from the show:
- :15 Double Unders
- :25 Handstand Holds
- :40 Dumbbell Thrusters
- 1:00 Run/Deadlift
- 1:15 DTTO Update – Nutrition is coming
- 2:10 Shout Out – Stu McNeil
- 3:20 Weekly Programming – Keep up the correct Tempo Please
- 4:05 More Awesome stuff
Good Luck and #Keepmoving
Let’s Get This Party Started!
First, another solid week of training is in the books. Attitude, Effort, and Determination are effervescent throughout the gym. Yes, I did say effervescent.
Weekly Videos are up and here are the highlights of the Update Show:
- :00 Introduction
- :15 Live Footage of Human Awesomeness
- 1:55 Congrats on Progression, Be Okay with a Repeat Weight, Keep up the Grind
- 3:36 Shout-out… Jamie “Tough Mudderer” Herron
- 4:40 Drive to the Open Challenge
You are all great people. Seriously, the entire staff and I hope you all realize how privileged we feel being able to work with you. You have a lot of options and you decided on Levo. Thank You, and we will continue doing everything we can to provide as much value as possible.
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Welcome back to the Update Show!
Highlights are as follows:
- :00 Intro – OHS, Love, Deadlift, and Pistol
- :45 Shout Outs – The Bolin’s
- :1:58 Programming Progression Awareness
- 2:25 Weekly Videos – Important Mobility Drills
- 3:10 CrossFit Open is Around the Corner
- 3:30 Levo Drive to the Open Challenge
As you go through this realize that we are very proud of the progressions that you are making but they will get smaller and smaller as we move forward. This is natural and okay. You may even move back in weight because of “life”. No worries, just keep grinding away!
The weekly videos have some mobility drills that will help your shoulders and ankles deal with the overhead progression and the pistols. Remember, there is a lot to be gained on what you do before the workout and what you do after.
Last, the Open is Coming and we are going to do everything we can to get you ready by getting you Ze Gainz! Be looking for more info throughout the week.
And, as always, #keepmoving!
We hope you had a great weekend, enjoying the weather and the craziness of the CrossFit Games. Sometimes it’s fun to see of what the human body is truly capable. If you took in some action, we hope it motivates you toward your next set of goals and possibilities. If you missed it, you can visit the CrossFit Games, or other outlets, to catch up and witness some awesome feats of humanity.
The weekly videos are up. They have a lot of helpful tips for each day regarding progression options and pieces of awareness that will help yield results.
This weeks update show will highlight the following:
- Focus on Weekly Programming and Videos – What should I do?
- Meet a Member – Colin Van Antwerp
- Shout Outs – JaLynne and Darcie
- Be Nice, Say Hi, and #Keepmoving