Quarters, Mayhem, ASM, & Dr. Allison
Hello Levo Family,
Welcome to the 188th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Quarterfinals – Congrats to Abby, Myles, and Kaitlyn
- Mayhem – Lots of great feedback with Mayhem’s programming thus far, but we know things will change as we progress. Just know that we will always try to take what they give and adapt it to what our gym needs as a how.
- Endurance Club – Starts on April 1st. There is a sign-up sheet by the computer and a reminder on Wodify. Stay tuned for more specifics of the club.
- Athlete Success Management – Newer members have seen some new things. We are doing 30 and 60-day check-ins to make sure things are running smooth. We will also be doing a 90-day strategy session to help guide improvements and progressions. Been around for a while? We will be doing strategy sessions at the 9 month and 18 month make as well. If you don’t want to wait… reach out to us and we will get something scheduled to talk about you and your goals.
- Dr. Allison – Benchmark movements are always great. Getting your first double under and pullup are huge, but a ring muscle-up… that’s a huge accomplishment. Congrats to Dr. Allison for maintaining a steady stream of commitment to the right things. Well done!
Good Luck and #keepmoving