Last Week, PR Power, & Bobby Thompson
Hello Levo Family,
Welcome to the 186th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Last Week – Last week for the Open as well as the Cycle. Keep up the great work and get ready for some normalcy.
- PR Power – So many PR’s this last week. Remember, you have to be safe but you also have to let yourself be awesome sometimes. It was incredible watching so many people hit PR’s on the Push Press/Jerk Complex and the 1 RM Thruster. Unleash your awesome, people!
- Bobby Thompson – There are a lot of people on this list who have similar stories, but it was amazing to see Bobby hit a 225# Thruster on Friday… and a relatively clean one at that. He has been through a lot and worked very hard on the HPC side, the nutrition side, and the CrossFit side. To see it all come together for such a big lift may have been a little emotional for him, but was definitely emotional for us. Great Job Bobby… Keep it Up!
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Squats Pushups Wallballs
- Tuesday – Push Press/Jerk Complex into Gymnastic Skills Session
- Wednesday – Clean Complex into Shuttles and Burpee Box Jump Overs
- Thursday – Snatch Complex into KB Swing, Squat, and Press
- Friday – CrossFit Open 23.3
Levo Up Programming
Day 1 – Tuesday
- Strength – Deadlift into Bear Hug Squat + Satts Press
- Endurance – Wall Walks, Deadlift, Cal Bike, and DU
- Capacity – Wall Walk, OHS, HSPU, Double Under
Day 2 – Friday
- Strength – EMOM Jerk Complex (BTN/FR) into Strict Press + FR Hold EMOM
- Endurance – Run, Row, Bike
- Capacity – Squat Snatch, Chest to Bar, Pistol, and Double Under
Good Luck and #keepmoving