New Twist, New Cycle, Nutrition, & Ilana
Hello Levo Family,
Welcome to the 173st edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- New Twist – Video segment only at the beginning of each cycle, baseline week, or anything else important.
- New Cycle – Regular Programming will see Back Squat, Strict Press, and Gymnastic/Grunt/Cardio Emom. See video for details on why and on what to focus
- Nutrition and Consistency – This is the time of year when everything gets hard. It’s a perfect time to start the nutrition program if you’ve been interested. It’s also an important time to keep prioritizing your health and fitness. Time will be at a premium, but some time at the gym is always better than no time at the gym.
- Ilana – She set baseline week on fire!!! Pullups and double unders and PR’s, Ilana not only brings her smile and infectious positive attitude but she also brought the gains. Keep up the great work!
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Back Squat into Snatches and Cal Row or Bike
- Tuesday – Gymn/Grunt/Cardio Emom into DU’s, Rope Climbs, and GHD’s
- Wednesday – Strict Press into Cal Row, Cal Bike EMOM
- Thursday – Thanksgiving *** 8 AM Class only ***
- Friday – *** No Morning Class, but Everything Else *** Wallball, DU, BMU
Day 1 – Tuesday/Thursday
- Strength – Front Squat into Front Squat-Ring Row EMOM
- Endurance – Cal Row and All the Pressing
- Capacity – Power Snatch, DU, Wallball
Day 2 – Friday
- Strength – Bench Press into DB Seated OHP-Hollow Hold Flies EMOM
- Endurance – Burpees and all the Squats
- Capacity – Cal Bike and Push Press AMRAP into ME Clean
Good Luck and #keepmoving