Thank You, Swim Club, and Ms. Hannah
Hello Levo Family,
Welcome to the 171st edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Thank You – To everyone who brought a friend or at least talked to one. And thank you to all who attended on Friday and created a fun and inviting atmosphere for Bring a Friend Friday.
- Swim Club – Next Sunday at 11:30 at Parkway North we will have time to learn swimming from Kian and have a ton of fun. Remember that all levels will feel VERY welcome. Can’t wait to see you there.
- Shout Out – This week’s shout out goes to Ms. Hannah. As a former gymnast she does make a lot of things look easy. But Hannah gets the shout out for her continued improvements on things other than gymnastics. Recently she showed a lot of technique, strength, and power on squat cleans and that is only one example! Keep up the good work Hannah!
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Pause Deadlift into Sit-ups and Running
- Tuesday – Rowing, Chest to Bar, and Handstand Pushup
- Wednesday – Bench Press into Pullups and Pushups
- Thursday – Bamboo Squat into Cal Bike, Max TTB
- Friday – Deadlift-Wall Walk Progression
Day 1 – Tuesday
- Strength – Bent Row, E2MOM of :30 Pistol/:30 Pushup
- Endurance – Wallball, TTB, Cal Bike/Row
- Capacity – DBall Clean, CTB, HSPU
Day 2 – Friday
- Strength – Back Squat, E2MOM of :30 Rope Climb/:30 GHD Situp
- Endurance – Thrusters, GHD’s, and Running
- Capacity – Deadlifts, Bar Facing Burpees, and Double Unders
Good Luck and #keepmoving