B4B, Bring a Friend Friday, New Cycle, and Ms. Meredith
Hello Levo Family,
Welcome to the 168th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Barbell for Boobs – $7500 Raised. Congrats to miss Ashley and thank you to all who put in the work, attended, and donated.
- New Cycle – Get ready to Squat but bamboo-style in an overhead or front squat fashion. Powerlifter will be in paradise with a Pause Deadlift and Bench Press exposure. This is going to be fun!
- Bring a Friend Friday – Line up a fitness date with your BFF for Levo’s BFF. It will by Friday November 4th. We will have more details in the coming weeks but start thinking about friends you have that could benefit from our community and our programs.
- Shout Out – This week’s shout out goes to Meredith. She hasn’t been working with us for very long, but she is doing all the right things. Like so many new members, she was a little overwhelmed with everything but quickly developed confidence in the movements and challenges. She now loves wall walks, but still hates running which means she fits in with a large portion of our membership! Congrats Meredith, keep up the good work.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Cal Row and Burpee Box Over Couplet Repeats
- Tuesday – Bamboo Squat into Light Snatches and Lunges
- Wednesday – Pause Deadlift into Burpees, Air Squat Lunges, Running EMOM
- Thursday – Double Unders and Wallballs
- Friday – Bench Press into Cal Row/Bike and Pushup Couplet
Day 1 – Monday
- Strength – Back Squat, E2MOM of :30 Pistol/:30 Pushup
- Endurance – Run-Body Weight Repeats
- Capacity – Heavy Cleans, Strict HSPU, and Ring Muscle-up Repeats
Day 2 – Thursday
- Strength – Bent Row, E2MOM of :30 Rope Climb/:30 GHD Situp
- Endurance – Cardio Pieces separating Wallball and GHD Situp
- Capacity – Heavy Power Snatch, TTB, and BMU Repeats
Good Luck and #keepmoving