B4B, End of the Cycle, Coach Brett, and Ms. Katie
Hello Levo Family,
Welcome to the 167th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Barbell for Boobs – It’s coming up next week. Saturday at 9:30 am. Be there for food, fun, auction, and community. It’ll be awesome
- End of the Cycle – So many PR’s!!! Awesome to see and congrats. Remember to ask questions throughout the cycle that help you understand what we are doing and why it is important for you to do it. We will always be chanting the same song, but sometimes you need specifics… don’t hesitate to ask.
- Coach Brett – continues to kick ass as an athlete but also as a coach. He just did a strict ring muscle up. You can see it on CrossFit Levo’s Instagram page. Check it out and congrats to Brett.
- Shout Out – This week’s shout out goes to Katie Jacob. She has been working hard for a long time and recently achieved her first bar muscle up. Way to go Katie! Keep up the great work!
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Burpee Pullup, Rowing, and Devil Press Repeats
- Tuesday – Odd Object Carry (you can carry me even… I’m odd!)
- Wednesday – Nancy!… Running and OHS
- Thursday – 21min BeastMom of Bike, Carry, GHD
- Friday – All the wall walks, HSPU, Pullups, and TTB… yay!