Last Week, Members Group, A Bunch of Information, & Ms. Sarah
Hello Levo Family,
Welcome to the 165th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Last Week of the Cycle – Get excited to do great things… or be done with tough things… or get to Ninja week. Just get excited!
- Swimming – Another great session. I was the only dude, so let’s change that. Super fun again for all skill levels so don’t be afraid or intimidated to attend.
- B4B – It’s coming faster than we might realize. Just a few weeks until Oct. 15th. Get registered, donate, volunteer, or whatever you can to make it ever more awesome.
- Members of Levo Facebook Group – Join it if you haven’t already. Rejoin Facebook so you can join. All the fun information and all the laughs.
- Bring a Friend Friday – This will be NOVEMBER 4th. We be giving more details over the next month, but start planting seeds to your friends, family, and co-workers. We know they need what we provide, and we know they’ll love it!
- Shout Out – This week’s shout out goes to SARAH MILLER. Sarah hasn’t been with us long, but people have noticed some major changes. While knee pain and ankle pain have been long time issues, she hasn’t let them slow her down when she’s on the ground. The same is true for her being in the air. After about 5-10 minutes of coaching, she decided to go all the way up and down the rope with ease. Congrats Sarah and keep up the great work!
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Deadlift, Hang Power Clean, Bar over Burpee
- Tuesday – Temp Front Squat into Wall Walk, Front Squats, and Pullups
- Wednesday – Bamboo Press into Bike, Double Under, TTB
- Thursday – Hang Squat Clean/Pullup EMOM into KB Swing and Box Jump
- Friday – Wall Balls and Lunges
Day 1 – Tuesday
- Strength – Deadlift, E2MOM of :25s HSPU/:25s Hamstring Curl and Rest
- Endurance – Bike/Row Repeats on a Fran Schedule
- Capacity – Heavy Dball Clean and Carry, HS Pushup and Walk
Day 2 – Thursday
- Strength – Bench Press, E2MOM of 3 Power Clean/10 Lateral Raise and Rest
- Endurance – Row & GHD
- Capacity – All the Barbell & Gymnastic you can handle
Good Luck and #keepmoving