Swimming, B4B, Members Group, & Becky
Hello Levo Family,
Welcome to the 164th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Parkway North Swimming – Next Sunday at 11:30am. All levels are welcome. It was a great time last time with everyone learning something to get a lot better.
- Barbell 4 Boobs – It will all go down on Oct 15th, so mark your calendar.
- Facebook – The “Members of Levo” group has been hilarious lately. If you haven’t checked it out in a awhile, take a peak. Lot’s of fun content. Also thanks to all who have contributed to take our community to the social sphere.
- Shout Out – This week goes to Ms. Becky for her 5 double unders in a row. It’s a big deal, so congratulations! Double Unders can be a huge problem for a lot of members. We will be working to help more people achieve this same goal. Until then, maybe talk to Becky about her journey.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Hang Squat Clean and Pullup EMOM into Dumbbell work
- Tuesday – Bamboo Press into Burpee Box Over and Pullups
- Wednesday – Cardio repeats with Running, Pullups and STOH
- Thursday – AMRAP repeats with Walk Walk, Situp, and Double Under
- Friday – Tempo Front Squat into Row/KBS couplet
Day 1 – Wednesday
- Strength – Deadlift, E2MOM of :25s HSPU/:25s Hamstring Curl and Rest
- Endurance – Burpees and all the Barbell Stuff
- Capacity – Snatch, RMU, Push Press, and HS Walk
Day 2 – Thursday
- Strength – Bench Press, E2MOM of 3 Power Clean/10 Lateral Raise and Rest
- Endurance – Wallball and All the KB Stuff
- Capacity – GHD, Rope Climb, Pistol, Heavy DBall
Good Luck and #keepmoving