Bye-Bye Murph, WOD with Pride, Tri-Club
Welcome to the 151st episode of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Zach Murphy is on his way to the great state of Texas. He has been a great member and we will miss him. Hopefully you got to enjoy the night out with him last night.
- WOD with Pride looked to be a great success. Levo was well represented and, unless the pictures lie, it was a great time.
- There has been a lot of interest in developing a club/group for the 370 Triathlon in late August. Let me know if you have any interest or questions and look for more information throughout June and July.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Rings, Cleans, and Chest to Bar
- Tuesday – Handstand Pushups, Wallball Squat, and Burden Carry
- Wednesday – Snatch, Squat, Snatch
- Thursday – Row and Wallball Capacity
- Friday – HS Walk, Devil Press, HSPU, and DBall Clean
- Day 1
- Strength – Back Squat/Front Squat into Reverse Fly/Banded Lat Pull
- Endurance – Lots and Lots and Lots of Speed Work (100’s, 200’s, 400’s, and a 800)
- Capacity – BMU, Deadlift, Clean, Front Squat
- Day 2
- Strength – Clean Pull into Strict Press and Dumbbell Push Press
- Endurance – Bike, Push Press, Bar Over Burpee
- Capacity – GHD Situp, STOH, TTB, Overhead Lunge
Good Luck and #keepmoving