Memorial Day/Murph, New Cycle, WOD with Pride
Welcome to the 150th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Murph – Memorial Day is tomorrow and so is Murph. Sign up for heats, bring some food and beverage, honor all the fallen soldiers as you suffer through the workout and then rejoice in the freedom they have provided. I love Murph on Memorial Day at CrossFit Levo!!!
- New Cycle – We continue to progress with some awesome lifting and gymnastic complexes. Watch the video for specifics… or wait to get another email on the new cycle… or both. The big thing here is that we want you to understand why we are asking you to toil with these things. There is a method to the madness and it is fun to watch several of you unleash the results
- WOD with Pride – Coach Brandon is heading up WOD with Pride next weekend at CrossFit Gambit. Many of you are aware and participating, but here are some more of the particulars.
- Social – I’ve been seeing a lot of you on social media crushing out workouts. Dan, Kait, Ali, and Leslie are but a few. Keep up the good work and thank you for repping CrossFit Levo!!!
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – MURPH!!!
- Tuesday – Brogramming and Bike
- Wednesday – Snatch Component with a Modified CrossFit Games Semifinal MetCon
- Thursday – Handstand Component with Burpees, Running, and Situps
- Friday – Ring Muscle Up Component with a Back Lot Bout Test
Levo Up Programming
- Day 1
- Strength – Back Squat, Front Squat, Strict Press, Dumbbell Push Press
- Endurance – Row, GHD Situp… Maybe Run
- Capacity – Squat Clean, GHD Situp, DU
- Day 2
- Strength – Clean Pull, Bent Reverse DB Fly, Banded Triangle Lat Pull
- Endurance – HS Walk, KBs March, SPRINT!!!
- Capacity – Row, HSPU, DU (Masters Qualifier #5)
Enjoy and #keepmoving