Progression, Coaches, and Pilot Programs
Welcome back to the 143rd edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the Highlights:
- Progression – We continue with our cycle and you should now know exactly what to do on Snatch, OHS, ring progression, and handstand progressions. If this is not the case, talk to me or your coaches to get you squared away. BASELINE WEEK is in 2 weeks, so kick some ass!
- Coaches – Coach Meghan Pugachev will be starting to take the Friday 6 pm class. Chris Biesterfeld will be getting his L1 very soon and look to continue his coaching career with CrossFit, and Will Thomas is also interested in getting an L1 certificate. We are excited with these opportunities to grow the staff and solidify the community.
- Pilot Programs – We will be launching a few supplementary programming tracks in the near future. These will not replace our current programming, but supplement them for those who need a little more strength, capacity/gymnastic progression, or axillary work.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – All the HSPUs, Front Squat, Push Jerk
- Tuesday – Brogramming and TTB, Goblet Lunge, and Situp AMRAP
- Wednesday – Dubs, Wallballs, Clean & Jerks
- Thursday – All the Snatching and Burpee Box Over
- Friday – All the Rings, Cardio/Power Clean/DB Step Overs
Good Luck and #keepmoving