Offers, Levo Gear, & a Shout Out
Hello My Training Friends,
Welcome to the 131st edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- :00 – Throw the Deuces is in effect. Current members who would like a free month of training can do so by referring 2 new members that sign-up for 2 months in the first 2 months of the year. Such new members can enjoy our 342 offer. That’s 3 months of unlimited training “4” the price of 2 months if paid in full at the time of sign-up.
- 2:20 – Baseline week is coming and it will be a lot of fun, but slightly confusing the first time around. Check out the video to understand what we will be doing for that week and every quarter throughout the year.
- 3:35 – We have new gear for the winter and early spring. Hoodies and Zip-ups with new colors and designs. Click “here” to go directly to the sales portal, or go to the Levo website under the Levo Gear tab to view what’s available. This round of gear will be available for order until the 19th, so place your orders.
- 5:08 – Coach Brandon takes a minute to talk about Mr. Sean from the 4:45 PM classes. Specifically, they have been strategizing around the programming to ensure a maximum benefit. In other words, Sean has seen a lot of results because he’s been focusing on the intended “stimulus” of each workout. Well done Sean for your hard physical work and mental approach and well done Brandon for taking the time to provide quality feedback… Sean is not the only member allowed to do this… and coaches are expected to do this for every class… and our hope is that members listen… lecture over.
Sneak Peek at the Week (5:45)
- Monday – Power Clean & Muscle-up EMOM into All the DB Work
- Tuesday – Inverted Pyramid of Gymnastic Progression… with a little D-Ball Fun!
- Wednesday – Front Squat/Back Squat Combo into a Core Crusher
- Thursday – More of the Squats into KB Capacity (10:15 Explanation)
- Friday – Open Repeat 21.1 Wall Walk/Double Under Heaven
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew