New Year, New Cycle, Same Fun
Welcome back to the 130th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Happy New Year – Hope you all had a safe and fun time. I’m sure it’s all our wish to be done with the pandemic, but it isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Remember to wear multiple layers as we will still be opening the doors for ventilation.
- New Cycle and New Things – We will be squatting quite a lot to build our volume for the Open. That will include a Front Squat – Back Squat combo as well as either a Front or Back Squat on its own later in the week. We will also have some barbell cycling EMOM’s with gymnastic work on the other minute. So, all in all, a lot of volume and a lot of opportunity to improve.
- Look for a baseline week in mid-January where we will have multiple options to tackle a Hero WOD or a Girl WOD. We will repeat these same options quarterly throughout the year. It will give us the opportunity to attack specific things for improvement and have a quick turn around for retesting.
- January is full of resolutions and we want to help those you know have a successful option at Levo. Any friends, family, or co-workers looking to improve their health and fitness can enjoy three months for the price of two – must be unlimited and paid in full.
- Current Members have a long term option as well, but will also get a month free if they “THROW THE DEUCES.” That means 2 referrals that sign up and stay for 2 months within the first 2 months of the year (January and March). Start spreading the word to help the Levo Community grow while you keep some money in your pocket.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Front Squat/Back Squat Combo and a burner couplet
- Tuesday – Gymnastics Cardio
- Wednesday – Snatch HSPU EMOM with 30’s burner
- Thursday – Back Squat and more Gymnastic Volume and Cardio
- Friday – CrossFit Open 18.3 Rx or Scaled
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew