Brandon’s Back, Holiday Hours, & New Members
Hello My Friends,
Welcome back to this the 128th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Coach Brandon is Back and so too is the intensity of training. Last week roughed me up a little due to smashing a few extra training components in from last week’s micro shut down. Be prepared for a little higher level of intensity as we work toward the CrossFit Open… such a fun time. But it’s not just about the Open, it’s also (and always) about progressing towards our fittest. And, that is what we shall do!
- Holiday Hours are posted in “yellow” at the top of each training day. As of now there will be no evening classes on the 24th and the 31st, but they will be replaced with an Open gym. We may do the same with the morning classes, but will discuss and then update accordingly.
- As always, make sure to welcome in our new members as well as our drop-in guests. We are one big fitness family and we want everyone to feel that acceptance, but also be cautious. Remember to respect the distancing, disinfecting, and ventilating process and hopefully we can see everyone stay healthy through the holiday season and beyond.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Dumbbell Work and Muscle-up Progression
- Tuesday – Deadlifts into a Body Weight Grinder
- Wednesday – All the Reps with Handstand Pushups and Overhead Squats
- Thursday – PAUSE Front Squat into a Front Squat, Cardio Mashup
- Friday – 28 Minute EMOM with Handstands, Pullup Progression, HPC’s, and Cal Bike
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew