Babies, Families, & Giving
Hello My Friends,
Welcome back to the 124th episode of the Levo Update Show. What a “fun” start to our next cycle of programming. Strength gainz are right around the corner and we shouldn’t lose any of our Olympic Lifting capacities. More of the same, we should see our overall fitness grow as we keep pushing more classic CrossFit workouts back into the weekly regimen. Here are the highlights:
- Mr. Theodore Joseph Goldfeld found his spot on this planet on November 10th at 11:55. Congrats to Dan and Alexis. We miss you at the gym and can’t wait to meet the little guy when you get back.
- The Purge Box is filling up. Don’t forget to purge yourself of your old but still comfy clothing to help someone in need.
- Big shout-out to the Prieaueauuuxxx family (Oh, the French!). In all seriousness Eric and Laura have been some part of the gym from the very beginning and have recently started embracing the grind in the class setting once more. Not only that, they coerced Laura’s sister, Sarah, into the gym and we fooled her enough into joining. Thank you for expanding the Levo community with more high quality humans!
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – All the Balance with Bench Press
- Tuesday – Snatch, Dubs, Squats, and Climbs… so, all the fun
- Wednesday – Hero Workout “Nate”
- Thursday – Solid 3hreeMOM
- Friday – Squat and Open Prep
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew