If you are like me, then you have been pretty busy this weekend with all the Halloween festivities. It is the beginning of the Holiday Season! That can be really fun for some and really bad for others. Regardless, remember that the gym is your home. Lean on it while life gets stressful and busy. Start your commitment now so you can hit January with momentum.
This week is an abstract de-load week prior to our next cycle. Abstract means we will be doing some things that don’t generally make programming, but do make us generally awesome. Show up and crush out these metcons. Keep up the grind baby!
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Stand on Your Hands, Squat on Your Feet
- Tuesday – Cardio Your Face Off
- Wednesday – Rope Climb Chipper… Yay!!!
- Thursday – “Bring Sally Up” and Midline Grinder
- Friday – 40 is the New Awesome Preparation for the Open
Good Luck & #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew