Olympics, Community, and Masks
Welcome back to the 111th edition of the Levo Update Show. We are so blessed to have you back and we are excited for another week of training. Here are the main points from the show:
- Olympics are Live-ish – Enjoy them as an escape from certain realities, but also be proud of the fact that you are competent in many of the events. That’s right! Our sport is the specialty of not specializing. Therefore, we are competent at the majority of events at the Olympics. Congrats, you are awesome!
- We supported the Stapleton Family on Friday in big numbers. Thank you for being such an amazing community. If you weren’t able to make it, we know many of you have sent thoughts, prayers, dollars, and food toward the Stapleton Family. Thank You!
- Unfortunately masks are not a thing of the past. St. Louis County has and will continue to operate in unison with Illinois and California. You may love, or not love, that. Let me say that I don’t really care and I’d like to keep the debate to a minimum and the safe training to a maximum. We will repeat what has worked to a 100% success rate thus far. VENTILATION, DISTANCE, DISINFECTING, and RESPECT. Some of you will wear masks throughout the entire class – thank you and please do so. Some of you won’t – thanks for prioritizing your health as the number 1 defense against COVID-19. In other words, we will not be the mask police. However, you will get checked if you are a jerk. So, let’s all do this like we have before and lead the way in producing robust immune systems that fight off all invaders.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – 2 Rds of Run and Grind
- Tuesday – 3 Position Clean and Jerk with Muscle Up Progressions
- Wednesday – 6 Rds of Odd Object Fun
- Thursday – Epic Grinder Bro!
- Friday – Cardio Triplet served by Satan himself
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew