Murph, Goodbye’s, Events, and Explosions
Welcome back to the 107th edition of the Levo Update Show. Here are the highlights:
- Murph was an absolute success. The weather was amazing and the people were the only thing better. Thanks to all who helped with setup, breakdown, and participation.
- Saying goodbye is the hardest thing. We will be saying goodbye to Will Douglas and Stacy Swiney. Not sure where Will is going, cause I don’t even like him that much, but I think it’s somewhere in Texas to try and improve his life or something. Stacy is moving to Carolina (I think North) to start a new chapter closer to some siblings, nieces, and nephews. We wish both the best and will always keep a cube open for them should they make it back to the Lou.
- We had a few athletes represent us in a local competition. COVID cases are down and the flexing muscles are coming up so be on the look-out for local competitions. It’s a great way to learn about yourself as you build comradery throughout the gym.
- It’s PRIDE month and there is a local event at CrossFit Gambit this coming weekend. Talk to Brandon or look to our social feeds for further details.
- A transformer blew up during the 9am Saturday class. No known casualties – from the explosion or the workout. The only electronic to maintain power?… the Clock! We had to finish that beast out
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – A barbell gymnasty grinder
- Tuesday – Cardio Skill EMOM
- Wednesday – Clean & Jerk
- Thursday – Run, MU, Wallball AMRAP
- Friday – All the Snatching
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew