Open Madness, Give Thanks, & Keep Rolling
Hello My Friends,
Welcome back to the 98th edition of the Levo Update Show!
Hopefully you are enjoying a nice cozy Sunday inside. Me? I’ve been watching baseball in a 50 degree sunless sky with a 15 mph sustained wind – SUPER FUN! The things we do for our kids, right! By the way, if you see Ayla running around, congratulate her on being a State Champion in gymnastics!
Okay, okay, okay… back to you guys.
Congrats on crushing the first Open workout of the 2021 season. And yes, you should go thank Antoinette for programming so many wall walks. It’s almost like she is an unbelievably awesome programmer. Regardless, here’s the week’s tally:
- Team Stacy – Team Kitty Cat Princess’… i mean… Team Stimulus Check This – 1450
- Team Jared – Team Jerk Offs – 1150
- Team Brandon – Team whatever… okay… Team Make America Fit Again – 1050
- Team Antoinette – Team Gym & Juice – 1000
Congrats to everyone. Now let’s all track down Stimulus Check This!
For those of you who are new to the gym and to CrossFit, it isn’t always this crazy. This is the CrossFit Open Season and everything will get a little less chaotic about 3 weeks from now. But, embrace the fun right now because it is part of what makes CrossFit so special.
Don’t forget to keep grinding through the week. It’s easy to overly focus on the Open and miss the opportunity to progress during regular programming. Don’t over do it, but definitely show up and train as usual as we progress through the Open.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Strict Press and Bent Row into Overhead Walking Lunge and Handstand Pushups
- Tuesday – Gymnastic Barbell Jumping
- Wednesday – Deadlift Rock into Light Barbell Sit-up couplet
- Thursday – Box Jump Run Recovery
- Friday – CrossFit Open 21.2
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew