Test Week, CrossFit Open, Wait List
Great first week to the F2020 challenge. Great participation and a huge turnout for the Friday capacity test. Thanks for making test week successful!
CrossFit Open registration for the 2021 season is Open. For those of you who know what that is, get registered to compare you performance to that of the world. You will also be able to see how you have changed over time. For those who haven’t done the Open, talk to some of the members who have to see if it’s something you want to try.
The wait list seems to be working well. We appreciate your patience with us as we navigate the uncontrollables of COVID. But, we also appreciate that you are courteous of signup etiquette. Long story short, as a community we need work hard to ensure that everyone has a chance to get in their workouts for the week.
Sneak Peek at the Week
- Monday – Epic Full Body Grinder (Barbell and Gymnastics)
- Tuesday – Recovery, Goat Work, and Weekly Challenge (3min Burpee)
- Wednesday – Back Squat and the Proving Grounds Burner
- Thursday – Open-like MetCon (TTB and Devil Press)
- Friday – Clean and Jerk Open 11.3 Repeat
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew