F2020 Challenge, Testing, and Sneak Peek at the Week
Welcome back to the 88th episode of the Levo Update Show. 2020 is now in the rear view and it is time to crush 2021. This week marks the beginning of the F2020 Challenge as well as the new cycle. Lets check out the details:
- Week 1 is dedicated to testing – The first 10 minutes of each class will be dedicated to getting height, weight, inches, and body composition.
- It is a FREE challenge so we hope everyone participates.
- However, if for some reason you don’t want to participate just let us know.
- Weeks 2-7 will have challenges each week. Look for details during that week.
- Week 8 will be a retest week
- If you won’t be at class on Friday, then you need to make up the Capacity Test (Friday’s Workout) on any other day during the week. Just sub out the workouts.
Here is the sneak peek at the week:
- Monday – Press, Row, Wallball, and BMU
- Tuesday – New Movements and Shoulder Stability
- Wednesday – Grinder into Situps
- Thursday – Deadlifts and Gymnastic Strength
- Friday – Capacity Test (Open 14.4)
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew