Coaching, Programming, and Finding Your Progression
Welcome to this the 68th Episode of the Levo Update Show.
- Brandon is getting things done as a coach, but it can be strange moving from Athlete to Coach. Let’s continue to support the progression and enjoy watching him become an elite coach… and maybe learn a thing or two
- Antoinette and Jared will be working their way through classes as assistant/specific coaches. That means they will be trying to add more value to your membership by adding an extra pair of eyes to certain portions of class.
- Stacy will continue to be an excellent coach, but also a solid secondary coach while she works out in the normal class times.
- Last week went very well as we started the new cycle. Let’s keep it up as it gets hot… your body will adapt.
- This weeks programming:
- Monday – Olympic Lifting Progression (Snatch) and Gymnastic EMOM (every minute on the minute); Less complex metcon
- Tuesday – Gymnastic-Endurance junkie heaven
- Wednesday – Olympic Lifting Progression (Clean and Jerk) and Gymnastic EMOM with low complexity metcon
- Thursday – Combo Day – (Endurance) Row, (Stamina) Step-ups, and (Skill) Handstand Pushups
- Friday – Combo Day – (Endurance) Run, (Gymnastic Strength & Skill) Chest to Bar, and (Weighlifting Strength and Skill) Squat Cleans
Another week in progression paradise!
Good Luck and #keepmoving
Levo Coaching Crew